Wednesday 9 July 2008

NEW Spring Mini & Starter Kit Promo

There is a New Spring Mini Catalogue that begins on the 1st of August and all I can say is WOW I Love it. I have just ordered a heap of mini catalogues today so if you want a copy just send me an email or give me a call and I will post one out to you for FREE. I have also ordered heaps of goodies from the mini catalogue in my demonstrator pre-order so when I get those (hopefully at the end of this week) I will use them to make up a few samples and post them on this blog.


If you have been to the Stampin' Up! website (www.stampinup.com.au) lately you would have noticed that from the 1st of July till the 15th of August the Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Starter Kit is on special. During this time you will get $25 off the Starter Kit - Over $560 worth of Stamping and Business Supplies for only $299.
Here are a few pieces of information about joining up that you may not know:
1. You can be a hobby Demo. You don't have to hold workshops, you can simply sign up to get your products at a discount.

2. There are no yearly fees and no penalty for leaving SU. To remain active all you need is to have sales of $500 per quarter (3 months). These can be made up of your own purchases but if you have friends or family who love SU products that is an easy target to achieve.

3. If you sign up during July you don't need to make the $500 minimum until the end of your first full quarter which would be the end of December.

4. Your first order over $300 within 45 days of joining gets you a 30% discount.
5. You can tailor the Starter Kit to suit your style. You choose the stamps, colours and cardstock that are included in your kit, (as long as they are of equal or lesser value to the ones in the kit example). So if you have a wish list as long as your arm why not sign up and get great products at a discount.
If all this sounds interesting to you feel free to contact me for more information. digitalfox1975@hotmail.com


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the one year anniversary. Well Done! You are a very inspirational and creative person - hence I can't wait to see what you create from the fabulous new cattledog. Bet you never thought you would be doing this???
Cheers Kelly G