Saturday 12 July 2008

I Have Been Busy

Before I show you the cards I have made using the stamps in the new Spring Mini Catalogue I thought I had better catch you up with some of the cards I have made lately.

The card on the left I made for my sister-in-laws birthday and uses the following SU products:
Ink - Elegant Eggplant, Perfect Plum, Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate and Sahara Sand
CS - Elegant Eggplant, Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White and Sahara Sand
Stamps - Natural Beauty and En Francais
Other - Distressing Tool (cutter kit), Black and Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Versmark, Sponge Daubers, Sponges, Dimentionals, Snail Adhesive and White Organdy Ribbon (retired).

The card on the right is for a friends 60th birthday and uses the same equipment only different colours:
Ink - Ballet Blue, Night of Navy, Bashful Blue, Whisper White and Sahara Sand
CS - Ballet Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White and Sahara Sand
Stamps - Natural Beauty, Sincere Salutations and En Francais
This card I made for my mother-in-laws birthday and hopefully she has received it before she reads this blog. I used the layout from this card, http://www.alisatilsner.com/blog/?p=302. It uses the following products:
Ink - Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand and Basic Black
Markers - Ruby Red, Old Olive and Summer Sun
CS - Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and Ruby Red
DP - Old Olive Prints
Stamps - So Lovely (hostess set), En Francais and Sincere Salutations
Other - Distressing Tool (cutter kit), Chocolate Chip Wide Grosgrain Ribbon, Sponge Daubers, Dimentionals and snail.
Well that's all for now as I am tired. Tomorrow I will have some baby cards to show and maybe some mini catalogue samples to show you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am loving this colour combo! Not one that I would have put together - but it comes together so well. Have now added that stamp set and the ribbon to my huge wishlist!
Cheers Kelly G

Anonymous said...

The Natural Beauty flower looks great in the oval shape. Lovely cards!
Sue M

janedoe said...

Love these cards, especially the last one...the colour combo is so rich and inviting....