- I have used Creative Memories Stickers, Kaiser Rub Ons and all the ribbon, stamps, card stock and papers are from Stampin' Up.
- The card stock i used is Creamy Caramel, Garden Green and Ruby Red.
- The borders are stamped with the French Script Background stamp using Versamark.
- And the patterned paper is from the Recollections Designer Series Paper pack.
- I have also used Taupe Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive.
Saturday, 21 July 2007
Wednesday, 18 July 2007
- I have used Elegant Eggplant, Whisper White and Always Artichoke Card stock.
- The stamps are from the Heartfelt Thanks set.
- And i have used Always Artichoke, Perfect Plum & Basic Black Classic Ink Pads and VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad. It was put together using the SNAIL Adhesive.
This card design was inspired by a card that was made by one of the people at my workshop a couple of weeks ago. These would have to be my favourite colours in the whole range but i guess you can tell that because i have used them a lot. I may have to invest in a full packet of just Always Artichoke as it seems to just go with everything!
Here is an example of what you are able to make. This card was made by my friend Renee at a night i had recently.
If you don't live in Dubbo remember that you can still order Stampin' Up! products from me and they can be shipped straight to you from the warehouse. Also if your order is above $300 you will earn a hostess gift and $30 credit to spend on even more stuff. Please email me if you have any questions. The postage fee for orders is either 5% of the order amount or a minimum of $5.95 which ever is greater.
- Stamps from the Warmest Regards Hostess Gift, Favourite Teddy Bear & Weathered Stamp Sets.
- Night of Navy, Very Vanilla and Brocade Blue Card Stock.
- Brocade Blue Classic Stampin' Pad, Bluebird Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive.
- Stamps from the Warmest Regards Hostess Gift, Favourite Teddy Bear & Paisley Stamp Sets.
- Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla and Orchid Opulence Card Stock.
- Orchid Opulence Classic Stampin' Spot, Light Orchid Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive.
Tuesday, 10 July 2007
To make this layout i have used the following Stampin' Up! products:
- Stamps from the Best Friends Alphabet Lower, Favourite Teddy Bear, Weathered, Basket Full of Fun Hostess GiftStamp Sets.
- Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla, Close to Cocoa and Bravo Burgundy Card Stock.
- Close to Cocoa Classic Stampin' Pad, Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa Markers, Stampin Pastels, Stampin Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive.
Needless to say the "Favourite Teddy Bear" stamp set has now become my favourite Stampin' Up! stamp set!
Tuesday, 3 July 2007
This picture is of the gift box i made for the Monday night workshop. The box was made using a template from the demonstrator website and decorated by me using the following Stampin' Up! products.
- Stamps from the Heartfelt Thanks and Touch of Nature Stamp Sets.
- Bordering Blue, Whisper White, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum Card Stock.
- Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Pad, Standard Stampin' Around Handle - Garden Annuals and put together using SNAIL Adhesive.
I am looking forward to the next workshop, so book one today!
- Stamps from the Heartfelt Thanks and Best Friends Alphabet Lower Stamp Sets.
- Whisper White, Perfect Plum and Pale Plum Card Stock.
- Perfect Plum Classic Stampin' Pads. VersaMark Watermark Stamp Pad and put together using SNAIL Adhesive.
All these items can be purchased from Stampin' Up! through me. If you have any questions or would like to place an order please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember you can also checkout the Stampin' Up! Website at http://www.stampinup.com/au/ena/default.asp.