Friday 18 July 2008

Sneak Peek Number 3!

This card has been made using three beautiful things from the new Spring Mini. The stamp is from Bloomin' with Beauty (I will have another sample card using one of the other stamps in this set soon). The Patterned paper is from the Holiday Harmony Designer Paper Pack which as you can see can be used for more than just Christmas Cards. Finally I have used the gorgeous wide Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon.
For the watercolouring I have stamped the image in Black Stazon Ink on watercolour paper then used the markers and also the pomegranate ink pad with the blender pen to put colour in the shadow parts of the flower. I then used my Aqua painter to blend the colour out. Finally I outlined the whole flower with the Going Grey Marker.

Stamps: Bloomin' with Beauty, Linen, Occasional Greetings
Paper: Holiday Harmony DSP, Water Colour Paper, Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate and Very Vanilla CS
Ink: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate, Sahara Sand, black Stazon, going grey marker and Basic Black
Accessories: Aqua Painter, Markers, Blender Pen, Urban West Rub-Ons, Rich Regal Brads, Dimensionals, Snail, 1/16 handheld Circle Punch and Pomegranate Satin Ribbon

4 comments:

Zarna said...

I love how you've turned christmas paper into a birthday card just by using different stamps!!!
Gotta love versatility!

Robyn said...

Your cards are just getting better and better! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa, Love your cards. Popped you on my Brilliante Weblog award list. Cheers, Sue

Alana Galagher said...

This card is gorgeous. I love the little rub-on in the corner :-)