Tuesday 29 July 2008

My First Blog Award!


Thank you to Sue Madex for awarding me a Brilliante Weblog award. It is nice to know that you think my humble little blog deserves an award and well done to you too. I check out your blog everyday.

Here are the details and rules for this one. The Brilliante Weblog is awarded to blogs on the basis of an excellent theme and/or design.
1. Upon receiving the award, post a link to the blog awarding it to you.
2. Name and post the links of 7 or more blogs that you believe are noteworthy for their theme and/or design. Notify the blog authors of their award.
3. Optional. You can choose to post the award on your blog.
Choosing who to pass this award onto was such a difficult task as I read so many blogs everyday and I think you all do such a great job. Here are the 7 people I finally decided upon:
1. Zarna's World - Zarna loves Stampin' Up! products as much as I do and her blog is full of her wonderful cards, scrapbook pages and off the page items. She is also my downline and friend. If you live in Parkes NSW and are interested in Stampin' Up's wonderful products, send her an email. She will be more than happy to help you.
2. Just give me Stamps - I have been checking out this blog since I first started Stamping. I love Laurie's style. Her cards are always so beautiful and elegant.
3. Teneale Williams - This is another new blogger but she has some fantastic things on her blog already. I just love her style. She is one talented person.
4. Freedom in Creating - Michelle Zindorf is an extremely talented lady. Her blog has wonderfully detailed tutorials for all of her artistic creations.
5. Dawns Stampin Studio - Dawn is a US Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Her blog has some fantastic video tutorials. She is a very talented lady and I check out her blog everyday.
6. Chantelle's Stampin Space - This is another fantastic Australian Stampin' Up! demonstrator. Her cards, off the page items and scrapbook pages are just amazing.
7. K Werner Design - Kristina's blog is just amazing. It is another blog that I have visited regularily since I first started Stamping. She has great video tutorials and colour inspiration challenges. I love her cards.
Thanks to these 7 people and the 50 or so other blogs I read everyday for all your inspirational ideas. Thanks for sharing!
I will be posting two more cards soon. I just have to take the photo's and upload them to my blog but it is time for me to go to sleep so it will have to wait.

1 comment:

Chantelle said...

Thanks so much Lisa, for awarding my blog. I'm honoured that you think it's inspiring. Nice to know and I love sharing my work.
PS: I love your sneak peak #1 card - such a great idea with the circles.