Wednesday 25 June 2008

Another Purse Album

I had so much fun making the last purse album that I just had to make another one. (The link to where I originally saw this idea is on the post for the last one). I made this one slightly different and made it more like a book on the inside.
This is made using Stampin' Up! products, (except for the Creative Memories Circle Cutters and the velcro dots from Spotlight).
Cardstock - Kraft, Really Rust and Old Olive.
Designer Paper - Fall Flowers (p134).
Punches - Handheld 1/16 Inch Circle, Slit Punch (to make the scalloped edge), Scalloped Circle and the 1-3/8 Inch Circle (p142).
Other - Crop-A-Dile (p145), Pretties Kit (p144), Sticky Strip, Snail Adhesive (p148), Cherished Memories Rub Ons (p141), Jumbo Eyelets Pewter (p145), Rhinestone Brads Ice Circles (p145), Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon and Groovy Guava double stitched ribbon (p146).

This is the view from the back. The Crop-A-Dile make it easy to punch the holes for the eyelets and set them. I also used it to punch the holes in the scalloped edge.
Here is the inside. It is blank now as I am still deciding what photo's to put in it. I just realised that I didnt use a single stamp or ink pad for this album, I will have to use some on the inside so they don't feel left out.

3 comments:

Carol Dunstan said...

these look fantastic!

Chantelle said...

I really love this - fantastic colours and a great idea for displaying photo's.
PS: I love the look of your stamp room - so organised. Very nice!!

janedoe said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog to leave a comment Lisa...your work is fantastic...just love these purses..colours are so yummy!