Sunday 13 July 2008

Sneak Peek Number 1!

Ok here goes. This is the first card I have made using the beautiful new products in the Spring Mini Catalogue that starts on the 1st of August. Have I said yet how much I love it?

This card uses the new Summer Picnic designer paper which is just to die for. It matches perfectly with the Tart and Tangy Stamp set which I have used here as well. I first saw this stamp set in the US blogs that I read and I just loved it. I jumped for joy when I saw it in the Mini Catalogue and was so excited that I rang my downline in Parkes to tell her about it and forgot that it was early in the morning and I woke her up......whoops. Thankfully when she got her demo copy from the post office she forgave me because she was just as excited about the catalogue as I was. Any way back to the card. Here are the SU products that I have used:

Ink - So Saffron,

Markers - Real Red, Old Olive, Pumkin Pie and Close to Cocoa

Card Stock - Textured Old Olive, Whisper White and Real Red

DSP - Summer Picnic Designer Paper

Stamps - Tart and Tangy, So Many Sayings (hostess Set)

Punches - Word Window, 1 3/8 Circle and 1 1/4 Circle

Other - Snail Adhesive and Dimensionals

Well I hope you liked your first sneak peek and I am keen to hear what you think about it. I will hopefully have another card to show you tomorrow so stay tuned. Remember if you want your very own copy of the Spring Mini please email me with your name and address and I will post one out to you free of charge.

4 comments:

Zarna said...

Oooh Lisa... I haven't forgiven... just biding my time to get you back!
MWAHAHAHA
Beautiful card, I can't wait til my next order comes in!

Carol Dunstan said...

great card!

Allison Rankin said...

This is lovely...this set is a fav of mine!

Chenoa Goedhart said...

Oh good, I did have this blog in my fave's. :) What a cute card!