Sunday 13 July 2008

Two Baby Cards

I have had quite a few people I know having babies lately so I have had to get my act together and make some baby cards. This first one was for twins, a boy and a girl which mean't it had to have both girl and boy colours. I just had to use chocolate chip as the base as it seems to go with just about everything.
Here are the SU products that I used to make this card:
Ink - Purely Pomegranate, Ballet Blue and Chocolate Chip
Card Stock - Whisper White and Chocolate Chip
DSP - Close to Cocoa DS Prints
Stamps - Lovely Labels, So many Sayings and Warm Words
Markers - Chocolate Chip (for the little 2 above happiness and for the names of the twins)
Punches - Scallop Circle and 1 3/8 Circle
Other - Snail Adhesive and Dimensionals (to pop up the centre square)For this next card I ended up using the retired Wheel "Wash Day" so it is no longer available but I thought it was a good example of how you can use the outline Wheel Stamps with a black ink cartridge and then colour in the image using your markers. I have also used the crimper to crimp the Chocolate Chip cardstock for added dimension.
Here are the SU products I have used:
Ink - Chocolate Chip and a Basic Black Wheel Cartridge
Card Stock - Chocolate Chip, Ballet Blue, Bashful Blue and Whisper White
Markers - Night of Navy, Ballet Blue, Mellow Moss, Creamy Caramel, Close to Cocoa, Bashful Blue and Real Red
Stamps - Lovely Labels, Warm Words and Wash Day Wheel (retired)
Punches - Scallop Circle, 1 3/8 Circle and 1 1/4 Circle
Other - Crimper, Dimensionals (to pop up the Whisper White panel and the scalloped circle) and Snail Adhesive I still have more to make so I will post them when I have finished them. Stay tuned because the next post will be of a card I made using the goodies I got from my Spring Mini Pre-order!

No comments: