Tuesday 29 July 2008

Sneak Peek Number 4!

Here are a couple more cards that I have made using products from the Spring Mini Catalogue.
This first card uses the new "True Friend" stamp set. I started by randomly stamping the chocolate chip card base in versamark and then I heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. I then stamped the canvas background stamp on the always artichoke layer with versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder to give it a cool canvas texture.
I next used my markers to colour directly on the flower stamp and the sentiment stamp, huffed on it and then stamped onto whisper white card stock. I used my paper snip to cut them both out and used dimensionals on them and the canvas layer.

Here are the SU products I used:
Markers - Ballet Blue, Night of Navy and Always Artichoke.
CS - Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Night of Navy and Whisper White.
Ink - Versamark
Ribbon - Navy Grosgrain
Stamps - True Friend, Sincere Salutations and Canvas
Accessories - Heat tool, Clear EP, Embossing Buddy, Paper Snips, dimensionals and snail adhesive.
This card uses Bloomin' with Beauty. I have stamped the image on whisper white cardstock with Basic Brown ink and then coloured it in using a combination of markers and ink with a blender pen. I then cut it out with my paper snips and used dimensionals to pop it up. I used my crimper to crimp the chocolate chip layer and I attached the crimped layer with pop up glue dots. The old olive layer is textured cardstock. The Designer paper is from the new Summer Picnic Designer paper pack, (love it). The ribbon slide I have used is from the new silver hodgepodge hardware.

Here are the SU products I used:
Ink and Markers - Bashful Blue, Ballet Blue, Old Olive, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel and Basic Brown.
CS - Chocolate Chip, Textured Old Olive and Whisper White.
DSP - Summer Picnic Designer Paper.
Ribbon - White Grosgrain.
Stamps - Bloomin' with Beauty, Occasional Greetings.
Accessories - Brushed Silver Hodgepodge Hardware, White Gel Pen, Blender Pen, Crimper, pop up glue dots, Dimensionals, Snail Adhesive and Paper Snips.
I am off to make some more cards. Remember if you want a copy of the new Spring Mini all you need to do is ask me and I will send one out to you for free.

1 comment:

janedoe said...

I just got my mini catty delivery yesterday (yes a bit late I know) but I ordered the Bloomin' With Beauty set and now I've got some inspiration as I love your card. My crimper is coming in another order and this adds some great dimension to the card.