Wednesday 28 May 2008

Another Day Another Post






Today i have put up some links on this blog to some of the other blogs that i read. They can be found on the right hand side of this blog under the heading - Stampin' Up! Demonstrator Blogs. These blogs are full of fantastic card ideas and projects. So check them out if you get the time and be inspired!
Today I have a purse album to show you that i made for my Nanna and Grandad. I got the idea for this album from a blog i read. You can find Jan's tutorial here - http://stampspaperscissors.typepad.com/stamps_paper_scissors/2008/03/the-carousel-no.html

I had to change the design slightly due to the fact that it was from a US blog and we don't have all the same products as they have. The Stampin Up products I have used are ribbon from the Theater Ribbon Originals pack for the handle, River Rock Ribbon, Hodge Podge Hardware, Urban West Rub-Ons, Rhinestone Brads, Carte Postale stamp set, Le Jardin Designer Series Paper, So Saffron Ink, Always Artichoke ink, Always Artichoke CS, River Rock CS, Bashful Blue CS, Circle Punches, Scalloped Circle Punch, Word Window Punch and the Slit Punch to make the large scalloped edge. I have used a combination of snail adhesive, Dimensionals and sticky strip to put it all together. I think that is everything. If you have any questions leave a comment or send me an email and i will be happy to help. If all goes well I will be back tomorrow with another post.


No comments: