Wednesday 25 February 2009

Something Different

I had a bit of a play the other day in the hope of coming up with something different. This is the result. I have used the tractor from the By Land stamp set (p63) and coloured directly on the stamp with the really rust, chocolate chip, basic grey markers and stamped it onto whisper white CS. I then cut it out, traced over some of the edges with the chocolate chip marker and used dimensionals to pop it up a bit (I put some summer sun CS in the tractor window). The backgound was done using a Brayer with creamy caramel ink at the bottom, soft sky at the top (lightly sponged with brocade blue) and then I made a mountain shaped mask out of computer paper and used my sponge dauber with chocolate chip ink to do the mountains and with another scrap piece sponged the tracks in the soil.
To finish it off I went round the edge of the picture with chocolate chip using the sponge dauber, mounted it on really rust then on a summer sun card base. The sentiment is a rub-on from the last mini catalogue. I think thats it. I hope I haven't forgotten anything.

1 comment:

Juliana said...

I have this set and dont use it enough I love what you have done with this card Juliana