Thursday 26 February 2009

Card Box Set

This is a gift I made for a friend of mine last year for her birthday. I made it in November but never put it up on my blog so I thought I would show you now. Better late than never! It uses a lot of items that are in the Summer Mini Catalogue as well as some of the In Colours that will be retiring soon. I have heard that 4 of the 6 In Colour Ink Refills are on back order so if you need In Colour items you would be better off ordering them before the end of February so they are not already sold out by the time the retire list comes out.The card box contains 4 cards with matching envelopes and 3 gift tags. The designer paper is Afternoon Tea DSP from the Summer mini. The stamps I have used to make this card box and cards are Live Your Dream, Friendly Flowers, Say it with Scallops, Occasional Greetings and Sincere Salutations. The punches are Scallop Edge, corner rounder, the two squares, large and small oval and small star Punches (I used the creative memories tag punch to make the gift tags). The colours I have used are Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White.

If you are interested in making something similar to this and have a group of about 5-6 people why don't you contact me and book a class.

1 comment:

Debbie Pamment said...

Gorgeous set Lisa - i bet your friend was rapt to get it!