Thursday 29 May 2008

Male Birthday Cards

Here are a couple of male birthday cards. I have to admit I find cards for males so much harder to do than cards for females but here goes nothing.

This was one of the cards that used for my April workshops. I have used the Sanded background stamp (p 108), Wanted (p 64), and Occational Greetings (p 121) Stamp sets. The patterned paper is from the Outlaw pack (p 134) and I have used the large star punch (p 143) with really rust cardstock and then stamped the star out of the Wanted stamp into it and popped it up with dimentionals. I stamped the horse from the Wanted set directly onto the patterned paper with Basic Brown Ink.This is a card I made back in April for my brother's 30th Birthday. I have used the Outlaw designer Paper (p 134) again because the colours are great and it works well with male cards. I have stamped the ute image from Loads of Love stamp set (p 44) onto the paper then cut it out and then stamped it again on the cardstock and stuck the patterned paper ute on top and coloured the bits left over with my markers. The sentiment has been stamped using the Lovely Letters alphabet (p 125), the Rough Edges Mini alphabet (p 126) and a retired number set. I will be back tomorrow with a girl card with some bling!

No comments: