Wednesday 2 January 2008

Boxes!

Hello Again,
Before Christmas i kept myself well and truly busy decorating jewellery boxes for Christmas gifts and I also helped a friend of mine to make some for gifts as well. One of them you have seen on here already but here are some of the others......

If anyone wants any of the details of the products i used just leave a comment or send me an email (and yes we hand stamped each flower on the top of the blue box using 3 different coloured markers and the Carte Postale Stamp Set from the Summer mini....it took ages). They are mostly all Stampin' Up! products which you can purchase through me except for the jewellery boxes themselves, they were purchased as plain wooden boxes elsewhere.

The other type of boxes i made were cute origami boxes using the new "Au Chocolat" Designer series Double-sided paper and the Chocolate Chip wide grosgrain ribbon that can be found in the new Summer Mini. I made them for my Daughters Preschool Teachers and put some yummy chocolates in them. Very appropriate i thought. I also made a little Thank You card to go with each box.
I found out how to make these cute boxes on another blog. Here is the link to the tutorial.....http://kwernerdesign.com/blog/2007/10/tutorial-origami-box.html. This is one of the many blogs i read for inspiration.
Well that's all for now. I did also make Christmas cards but in my rush to get them posted i forgot to scan them......Oh well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those boxes are just so cute! (Just found your site and was looking back!) Bet the teachers loved them.