Sunday 23 November 2008

My Entry for Challenge #4

I know I am late with my entry for the 4th Challenge at the Cardinal Stampers blog but I was away for most of last week so this is the first chance I have had to play along. I don't know if I would class this as a masculine page but it was the closest I could do with the photo's that I had to choose from (no time to get any more printed). At least I have sort of stuck to the layout. Thanks Chenoa for giving me an excuse to scrapbook again. I had a lot of fun. I think I still need to add some journaling to the page but I am not sure what I will do yet.
The colours I have used here are Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky, Purely Pomegranate and Whisper White. I have used SU 12 X 12 textured cardstock for everything except the photo mat. The word "Proud" has been stamped on the Holiday Harmony DSP in Chocolate Chip ink using the Big Deal Alphabet. The word Dad is the same except it was stamped on whisper white CS and cut out.
The small circle in the middle of the page and the word "NEW" is chipboard from the from the On Board Lots of Letters Pack. The circle has been covered in Holiday Harmony DSP with Tombow Mono Multi Liquid glue (coming soon in the new mini) and I have applied a rub on from the Cherished Memories Pack (20% off in November). For the word "new" I sponged the letters in whisper white craft ink and embossed them with clear EP. I have used the white gel pen for some faux stitching and to write the date at the bottom of the page. The line and No1 at the top of the page is from the Urban West Rub On pack.
The non SU tools I have used for this page are the creative memories Circle Cutting System and 12 inch Decorative Trimmer for the wavy lines at the bottom of the page.
Remember that the Spring Mini Catalogue is coming to an end in 8 days so if there is something in there you love now is the time to order. We also have the 20% off Rub Ons and the single marker promotion finishing at the same time so get in quick!

No comments: