Friday 10 October 2008

Fathers Day Cards

I know I am very late in putting these up on my blog but better late than never. I made a lot of Fathers day cards this year (not all for my family but for other people as well). For this first one I found a great tutorial last year on how to make these shirts. The tutorial can be found here - http://cambriaturnbow.blogspot.com/2007/06/palette-o-prints-father-shirt.html. I have used some Close to Cocoa Prints DSP and the Outlaw DSP and used the colours Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa to match.
These next three used the Outlaw and Fall Flowers DSP and the stamp sets I used were Occasional Greetings and Seeing Spots.
I also helped my Daughters class make cards for their dads and this is what we used. Because they were only Kinder and Year 1 kids I did the stamping and cutting and they put the card together, coloured in the image and wrote inside. The colours used were Very Vanilla, Sage Shadow, Really Rust, Chocolat Chip and Not Quite Navy. The stamp sets we used we Occasional Greetings and Summer by the Sea.
This card was what I made for my Dad, My husband and My Step Father. I found the tutorial to make this wallet card here - http://danniesdesigns.typepad.com/my_weblog/2008/05/fathers-day-wal.html.

These wallet cards are a great idea if you want to give money, gift cards or even scratchies. I didn't have any cash on hand for the photo but you get the idea.

No comments: