Saturday 21 July 2007

Christmas 2004 Double Page Layout

This page has been made using Stampin' Up! products and products from other companies. I tried to submit this page to one of the Scrapbooking Magazines but unfortunately it wasn't what they were looking for. Better luck next time i guess.
  • I have used Creative Memories Stickers, Kaiser Rub Ons and all the ribbon, stamps, card stock and papers are from Stampin' Up.
  • The card stock i used is Creamy Caramel, Garden Green and Ruby Red.
  • The borders are stamped with the French Script Background stamp using Versamark.
  • And the patterned paper is from the Recollections Designer Series Paper pack.
  • I have also used Taupe Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin' Up! Dimensionals and SNAIL Adhesive.
I had a lot of fun doing this layout even if it did take me two days!

1 comment:

Zarna said...

This is a great page, they're crazy for not wanting it, keep trying!